Why Vision Homes?
Why Vision Homes?
You have a lot of choices when deciding what you want your new home to be. Our team at Vision Homes can help you make the choices that will create a house you’re proud to call home.
Watch the film to the right, or better yet, give us a call to talk about building your new home!
Owner - Vice President / Sales & Marketing
Building New Homes, Peace of Mind, and a Fixed-Price Guarantee!
We pride ourselves on being a Fixed-Price Builder…but what does the mean to you?
Being a fixed-price home builder means that we offer an upfront price for the entire construction of a home, covering all aspects of the project from start to finish. This price includes materials, labor, and all other expenses involved in building the home. The fixed-price is agreed upon in the contract before the construction starts.
Some benefits of working with a fixed-price home builder like Vision Homes include:
- Budget certainty: A fixed-price contract provides you the homeowner with a clear understanding of the total cost of your home construction. This allows you to plan your finances accordingly and avoid unexpected costs or budget overruns.
- Reduced risk of cost overruns: Since we the builder is responsible for delivering the project within the agreed-upon price, we bear the risk of any cost overruns. This provides you with peace of mind, knowing that you won’t be responsible for additional expenses that may arise during construction.
- Simplified decision-making: With a fixed price contract, you don’t have to worry about constantly making decisions related to materials or labor costs. It’s all worked out and agreed upon ahead of time. This makes the building process less stressful and time-consuming for everyone involved.
- Streamlined communication: A fixed-price contract clearly outlines the expectations and responsibilities of both us the builder and you the homeowner. This leads to better communication between both parties, resulting in a smoother construction process for everyone involved.
- Greater transparency: We provide a detailed breakdown of costs, ensuring that you have a clear understanding of what you are paying for.
We pride ourselves on honesty, transparency, and integrity, and this guarantee is just one of the ways we achieve that goal.
At Vision Homes, we love what we do, and we want you to love where you live. We look forward to coming to work every day because it’s so rewarding to see the look of delight on your face when you see your new home for the first time.
We’ve been building custom homes for more than 25 years, and have built over 500 homes in North Central West Virginia. That’s over 500 happy families that feel like a part of our own family–and we take that commitment very seriously.
Our team is made up of hard-working professionals that listen to your needs and wants, and works hard to exceed your expectations. We have years of hands-on experience in all aspects of home-building, and we’re dedicated to helping you create a home that you will love for years to come.
Our team consists of specialists in every phase of construction, including:
- An in-house drafting department to help with adjustments and modifications to plans,
- A full-time pricing department so that there are no financial surprises,
- Dependable crews that allow for timely, quality construction, and
- A full-time warranty manager so you receive the personal attention you deserve.
Unlike most builders, these name brand products are not upgrades; they are the standard quality materials that we build into each and every one of our designs. We give you the most house for your money without sacrificing quality.
Whatever you are looking for, we can fit your family’s wants, needs, lifestyle and budget!
- Mohawk carpeting
- Progress lighting packages with energy efficient bulbs
- Armstrong or Mannington vinyl flooring
- Interior walls painted- primer & 2 coats
- Masonite interior doors
- Ceramic tile around soaking tub or whirlpool
- Cased windows and passage doors
- Oak Railing systems by model
- Nickel door knobs and hinges
- 2 ¼” colonial casing at doors and windows
- 3 ¼” colonial baseboard
- Hardwood or tile entry
IMPRESSIVE KITCHENS AND BATHS
- Whirpool self-clean range with glass door
- Range hood
- Whirpool dishwasher
- Large selection of Homecrest cabinetry-oak, hickory, maple, or white
- Wilsonart or Formica countertops with 4″ backsplash
- Cultured marble or granite tops included in bathrooms
- Exhaust fans in baths
- Fan/light combinations (some models)
- Clarion one-piece fiberglass/gelcoat tub/shower
- Mansfield comfort height, elongated, water saving toilets
- Delta faucets
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- R-42 ceiling insulation
- R-19 wall insulation
- R-19 floor insulation
- Trane high efficiency forced air heat or electric heat pump
- 50 gallon high-efficiency electric water heater
- ThermaTru fiberglass insulated exterior doors
- Haas insulated garage door (R13)
- Dow board insulated sheathing (R3)
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS/ PROCEDURES
- All framing materials, sizes, and methods to meet code
- 2″ x 6″ framing with Dow Insulated Board
- ¾” Eco Friendly Advantech Tongue and Groove Flooring
- Pressure treated sill plate
- ¼” under layment in kitchen and bath (under vinyl)
- Main beam as per model
- Exclusive use of Western grade lumber framing materials
- Pre-engineered roof trusses
- Drywall finish on walls & ceilings
- 12 course 10″ block foundations
- Floor drain in basement
- 200 AMP service-Electric
- PEX water lines
- All plumbing and wiring to meet national building codes
- Porches and stoops by model
- 4″ concrete basement floor
- Cleaning of home prior to occupancy
- Builder and manufacturers warranties
- Consistent craftsmanship
GREEN BUILDING OPTIONS
- 1 Piece Fiberglass/ Gel Coat Tubs/ Showers
- Energy Star Appliances
- Energy Star Lights
- Tankless Hot Water
- Geo Thermal
- Extra Ventilation
- Extra Insulation
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Low VOL Paint
- Bamboo Wood Flooring
- Water Saving Toilets
- Water Saving Faucets
- Piping from basement to attic for future solar panel
- Environmental review site consultation
- Energy Star Doors
- Composite Decking
- Cement Siding
- Bamboo Cabinets
- Low VOC Carpet
MAINTENANCE FREE/SAFETY FEATUREs
- Anderson 200 Series TW windows with
screens and grilles (per print)
- Maintenance-free Mastic Ovations vinyl siding
- Stone or Brick by model
- Aluminum soffitt and fascia
- Shutters on front windows by model
- LLT Owens Corning shingles
- Shingle roll vent-attic ventilation
- Overhead bedroom lights
- Vinyl porch posts by model
- Vinyl railing by model
Invest An Hour With Dave.
Invest an hour of your time with our resident homebuilding expert Dave Stanley, and he will walk you through our home building process and how we differentiate ourselves from the competition.
In this meeting we will discuss:
- Your wants, needs and concerns
- Floor plans
- Home features
- Customized plans
Spending an hour of your time with Dave is not a big commitment when you think about how much money you will be investing into your new home. At the end of the meeting, there will be no pressure to proceed with us. Even if you don’t build with us, or we aren’t a good ﬁt, we are certain you will walk away with new, valuable knowledge.
Call us or fill out the form to schedule a meeting with a homebuilding expert of 23 years who has helped over 500 families turn their visions into reality by building homes they truly love.
Morgantown, WV 26508
Mon-Fri: 10am–6pm (Appointments welcome)
Sat: By Appointment Only