Free Site Evaluation
Why Do I Need a Site Evaluation?
Here in West Virginia and the surrounding areas, our land has many different characteristics. From level, sloping to steep, the land in our area can give you many possibilities as well as many challenges when building your new home.
We welcome the chance to help answer questions regarding your property.
Things you will need to know about land you own or land you may be looking at include:
- Does it have access to utilities
- Does it have deed restrictions
- If in a development, what is the square footage minimum, exterior finishes guidelines, is there a time restraint for completion, etc.
- What is the best way for the home to sit on the property
- Where should the driveway go
- Can we have a 3 car garage
- Can we have a daylight basement
- Will there be extra costs due to the site, such as excessive water, rock, clearing, etc.
- Many, many more questions
At Vision Homes, we feel it is important for you to have as much information as possible upfront so that you can have accurate numbers. That way, when it comes to selecting your house design and personalizing all your finishes, you can make your choices while staying on budget. By visiting the sitewith you, we will be able to price what you want and even offer suggestions on how to do things to save you time and money.
If you are interested in setting up a site evaluation, please feel free to fill out the form to the right, and we will be happy to meet you at your property!