By: Rocky Simmons, Owner/Vice President
Many questions need to be answered when building a new home.
- Where will the lot be located?
- What building techniques will be used?
- What kind of floor plan will the house have? Open or private?
- Who will the builder be?
- How will you finace the new home?
- What will your interior and exterior details consist of? This will be the flooring, counterops, exterior siding, shingles and roofing, appliances, etc.
- Can we start the process now – In the Fall season???
This may seem like a daunting task. Thankfully, with Vision Homes, all of these steps are made easy!
Vision Homes has been building custom homes for more than 20 years, and has built over 400 homes in North Central West Virginia. Our team is made up of hard-working professionals that listen to your needs and wants and works hard to exceed your expectations. We have years of hands-on experience in all aspects of home-building, and we’re dedicated to helping you create a home that you will love for years to come.
Our team consists of specialists in every phase of construction, including:
- An in-house drafting department to help with adjustments and modifications to plans
- A full-time pricing department so that there are no financial surprises
- Dependable crews that allow for timely, quality construction
- A full-time warranty manager so you receive the personal attention you deserve.